Wells Fargo Advisors is a non-bank affiliate of Wells Fargo & Company, providing financial
advisory, brokerage, asset management and other financial services through approximately
16,000 registered representatives nationwide.
1 North Jefferson
St. Louis, Missouri 63103
Retail Client Assets
Licensed Financial Specialists
- One of the largest broker-dealers in the U.S. (by clients and registered representatives)
- Third largest provider of managed accounts
- Third largest correspondent services firm
First Clearing, LLC
Correspondent Clearing Firms
Exchange Memberships *
- New York Stock Exchange, Inc.
- American Stock Exchange, Inc.
- International Stock Exchange
- Boston Stock Exchange, Inc.
- Philadelphia Stock Exchange, Inc.
- Chicago Stock Exchange, Inc.
- NYSE Arca, Inc.
- Chicago Board Options Exchange
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange
* Denotes that Wells Fargo Advisors is either a member of, has access to or has trading privileges
on these exchanges.
- Wells Fargo Capital Markets, LLC
- Standard & Poor’s (S&P)
- Dorsey Wright (technical analysis)
Global Service Affiliate Offices
- Asunción, Paraguay
- Montevideo, Uruguay
- Santiago, Chile
- Zona Franca, Uruguay
- San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
* Data as of June 30, 2017
Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC (WFCS, LLC)
- Based on number of financial advisors
- Based on assets
- Based on revenue