We serve individuals and businesses in all areas of investment planning, including:
We determine your overall investment needs and help you understand the importance of risk tolerance, diversification and time horizon. We’ll recommend the appropriate investment vehicles to help you achieve your financial goals. We build a comprehensive portfolio based on your unique needs.
We help you make the most of your employer-sponsored retirement plans and IRAs. We’ll determine how much you will need to retire comfortably. We help you plan for life events like college, marriage and retirement, for dreams and major purchases like a second home as well as future needs like health care. We serve our clients by helping them manage assets before and during retirement years.
We recommend investment and accumulation strategies to help you pay for your children’s education. To get ahead, your money has to grow faster than the cost of college — and when it comes to education funding, time really is money. We’ll help you select from multiple strategies like 529 plans, education savings accounts, and custodial accounts.
Access to Lending Services¹
Mangaing your liabilities are an integral part of your overall financial picture. Through our Wells Fargo Affiliates, you have access to lending services through dedicated affiliates.
Insurance and Risk Management²
We utilize in-house and otherexperts to review insurance policies for you to ensure the appropriate coverage is obtained. This service is essential to the planning needs of your financial future. Many people do not even think about reviewing an old policy to ensure it still makes sense to keep or update. At the Camp Wilcox Group, this is standard practice to help protect and preserve your wealth.
Annuities, Income Certainty and Legacy Planning
Based on in depth research and fact-finding, we work with you to determine what your overall income or legacy planning needs are and incorporate a portion of the portfolio to provide for these certainties. Based on what you communicate to us we will recommend solutions that make the most sense to accomplish your planning objectives.
We help make sure your portfolio is tax-efficient. We develop tax-saving investment strategies that are tailored to your individual needs. Committed to a comprehensive approach, we work hand in hand with your qualified tax specialists to provide the most accurate guidance possible.
Trust and Estate Planning Services4
We work with our estate-planning and trust affilates and outside experts to review your wills and trusts to help ensure we are preserving your estate for your intended heirs. Your needs and the needs of your family change over time, and as a result, your estate plan needs to be flexible and periodically reviewed. We will also assist with beneficiary designations, reduce potential exposure to estate taxes and probate costs, and coordinate with your tax and legal advisors.
Our Wells Fargo Advisors specialists offer a variety of Trust services. Depending on your needs we offer the following:
- Trustee/Co-trustee designations
- Corporate Trustee
- Future & Successor Trustee
- Estate Settlement
- Specialty Services (Real Estate, Closely Held and Estate Tax)
- Elder Care Management
- Lending and other banking services available through Wells Fargo Advisors (NMLS UI 2234) are offered by banking and non-banking subsidiaries of Wells Fargo & Company, including, but not limited to Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. (NMLSR ID 399801), Member FDIC, and Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, a division of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Certain restrictions apply. Programs, rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without advance notice. Products are not available in all states. Wells Fargo Advisors is licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act and the Arizona Department of Financial Institutions (NMLS ID 0906158). Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC, holds a residential mortgage broker license in Georgia and is licensed as a residential mortgage broker (license number MB2234) in Massachusetts. Financial Advisor NMLS ID, if applicable: _____________.
- Insurance products are offered through nonbank insurance agency affilates of Wells Fargo & Company and are underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies.
- Wells Fargo Advisors is not a legal or tax advisor. Please consult with your tax and legal advisors before taking any action that may have tax consequences.
- Trust services available through banking and trust affiliates in additionto non-affiliated companies Wells Fargo & Company. Wells Fargo Advisors does not provide legal or tax advice. Any estate plan should be reviewed by an attorney who specializes in estate planning and is licensed to pratice law in your state.