In order to provide our clients with comprehensive investment planning advice that takes into account every important and unique element in their financial lives, we utilize a range of experts — both in-house and external — to ensure they receive the most effective guidance possible.*
Our in-house and external resources assist us in the following areas:
- Estate Planning
- Access to Lending Services 1
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Trust Services 2
- Accounting and Taxes 3
- Lending and other banking services available through Wells Fargo Advisors (NMLS UI 2234) are offered by banking and non-banking subsidiaries of Wells Fargo & Company, including, but not limited to Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. (NMLSR ID 399801), Member FDIC, and Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, a division of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Certain restrictions apply. Programs, rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without advance notice. Products are not available in all states. Wells Fargo Advisors is licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act and the Arizona Department of Financial Institutions (NMLS ID 0906158). Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC, holds a residential mortgage broker license in Georgia and is licensed as a residential mortgage broker (license number MB2234) in Massachusetts. Financial Advisor NMLS ID, if applicable: _____________.
- Wells Fargo Advisors is not a legal or tax advisor. Please consult with your tax and legal advisors before taking any action that may have tax consequences.
- Trust services available through banking and trust affiliates in addition to non-affiliated companies of Wells Fargo Advisors. Wells Fargo Advisors and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Any estate plan should be reviewed by an attorney who specializes in estate planning and is licensed to practice law in your state.