Wells Fargo Advisors
With $1.7 trillion in client assets as of September 30, 2019, Wells Fargo Advisors provides investment advice and guidance to clients through 13,723 full-service financial advisors and referrals from 5,430 licensed bankers. This vast network of advisors, one of the nation’s largest, serves investors through locations in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Wells Fargo Advisors is a trade name used by Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, separate registered broker-dealers and non-bank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company. All data includes Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, as of September 30, 2019. www.wellsfargoadvisors.com
1 North Jefferson
St. Louis, Missouri 63103
Retail Client Assets
Licensed Financial Specialists
Industry Rank 1
- One of the largest broker-dealers in the U.S. (by clients and registered representatives) 2
- Third largest provider of managed accounts 3
- Third largest correspondent services firm 4
First Clearing, LLC
Correspondent Clearing Firms
Exchange Memberships *
- New York Stock Exchange, Inc.
- American Stock Exchange, Inc.
- International Stock Exchange
- Boston Stock Exchange, Inc.
- Philadelphia Stock Exchange, Inc.
- Chicago Stock Exchange, Inc.
- NYSE Arca, Inc.
- Chicago Board Options Exchange
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange
* Denotes that Wells Fargo Advisors is either a member of, has access to or has trading privileges on these exchanges.
- Wells Fargo Capital Markets, LLC
- Standard & Poor’s (S&P)
- Dorsey Wright (technical analysis)
Global Service Affiliate Offices
- Asunción, Paraguay
- Montevideo, Uruguay
- Santiago, Chile
- Zona Franca, Uruguay
- San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
* Data as of October 15, 2019
- Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC (WFCS, LLC)
- Based on number of financial advisors
- Based on assets
- Based on revenue